Common Admission Test (CAT) 2020 Exam Date is near and the Indian Institute of Management has issued the important guidelines for CAT exam. More than 2.3 Lakh students are going to appear in the CAT exam schedule for 29 Nov at over 400+ test Centres across the country. The exam authority has issued the exam instruction according to the COVID -19 protocol issued by the Home Ministry of India.
To prevent coronavirus, all the CAT Exam Centres will be sanitized, temperature check by an infrared thermometer, maintaining social distancing and mandatory to use a face mask as the COVID-19 protocol mentioned in the CAT Admit Card 2020. Here are the things you need to carry with you on the exam day.
- CAT Admit Card
- Photo Identity Proof issued by the government
- Covid-19 related stuff (face Mask and personal bottle of sanitizer)
- Ball pen
- Student’s medical certificate (if required)
Important Last Minutes Tips for CAT 2020
- Keep the Momentum - All the preparation time have gone and now you have options to do the revision of studied chapters. The pages you have bookmarked and solutions you wrote as notes.
- Create strategy as per exam time- During the exam, plan your exam time and create a strategy for the Common Aptitude Test. divide time for separate question categories.
- Be Calm and Relaxed- Don’t get panic and stay relax. In pressure, you can forget the solution in the exam. Study the question calmly and answer according to your calculation.
- Reach at the centre in Reporting Time- It is always recommended that you visit one day before your exam centre. It will help to avoid reaching late at the exam centre.
- If difficult, Skip the Question- Solve those questions first, which are easy and avoid hard questions in the initial stage. In the remaining time, you can solve the question.
Things to Do on CAT Exam Day
- Carry the required documents like CAT Admit card 2020, photo id proof issued by the government, Photographs
- Face mask and sanitizer
- A transparent ball pen
- Check seating arrangements
- Reach at the exam centre before 1 hr 30 min. to the exam time.
- Gates will be closed before 15 minutes of the exam time
- Medical Certificate
Things Don’t on CAT Exam Day
- Don’t sign on the admit card wait for the orders
- Do not carry any electronic device in the exam hall
- Do not apply Mehndi
- Do not leave anything on your exam table
- Seat change request
- No companion is allowed until the candidate is PwD.
According to CAT 2020 COVID-19 guidelines, each applicant has to follow the rule. In case any student’s temperature founded abnormal then he/she will be asked to sit in a separate room keeping the COVID -19 precautions in mind.